*important – NEW DATE! Friday 7th October. All existing tickets bought for the previously postponed event in July will still be valid*
Returning to the fabulous 1620 for Nothing On’s second visit this year!
Occupying the first floor function area, 32 guests can enjoy a new luscious menu consisting of either 2 or 3 courses whilst socialising in the nude!
If you missed the first event, try not to miss this one… If you made the first event, please come back!
The event is open to all over 18’s regardless of social nudity experience.
- Halloumi & roasted red pepper souvlaki with three cheese dipping sauce
- Bang Bang paprika roasted cauliflower with firecracker sauce
- Spicy chicken with lemon and herb dipping sauce
- Monkfish, king prawn and chorizo skewer with harissa sweet glaze, Mediterranean salad and crushed cornish lemon potato (£3 supplement)
- Cornish baked ham with beef dripping chips, crispy duck egg, homemade onion ring and brulee pineapple
- Chargrilled Mediterranean vegetables in a tomato basil sauce with chunky sweet potato
- This can be supplemented with a chargrilled lemon tarragon chicken breast for £3, to be collected by NOE after the event
- Brownie and strawberry sundae – brownie chunks, butterscotch sauce, clotted cream vanilla ice cream and chocolate drizzle
- Sicilian lemon tart with raspberry chantilly cream and berry coulis
- Sticky toffee pudding with baileys caramel sauce and langage clotted cream vanilla ice cream
Any surcharge will be collected separately.